»

大西洋移民项目工签申请中的文件核对表IMM5652E翻译中英对照

大西洋中等技能项目大西洋国际毕业生项目省提名加拿大教育证书评估大西洋移民试验项目John McCallum表格Atlantic Immigration Pilot支票语言考试CELPIP加拿大语言水平TEF大西洋地区ECA资金证明大西洋振兴战略特定雇主工作许可加拿大省提名移民大西洋高技能项目被拒聘用信IELTS工作许可工作offer

表格版本:IMM 5652 (05-2019) E
如果申请表版本过期,希望朋友们能留言提醒,会及时更新。

 

相关文章:

 

 

DOCUMENT CHECKLIST FOR CANDIDATES UNDER
THE ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM
WORKER (IN CANADA APPLICANT)

大西洋移民项目候选者工签申请文件核对表(加拿大境内申请人)

qrcode-imm5652e

本文网址二维码

 

本文禁止住转载。任何形式转载请联系作者(时光在路上 www.timezls.com)。时光在路上保留所有权利

 

IMM5652E

 

本文禁止住转载。任何形式转载请联系作者(时光在路上 www.timezls.com)。时光在路上保留所有权利

 

 

This document checklist is one of the forms that you need to submit with your application. 此文件核对表为你需要提交的申请表格之一。

Refer to the Instruction Guide (IMM 5553) to find out if you are required to provide some or all forms and documents listed in this checklist. If any of the required documents are missing, your application form may be returned or refused. Do not submit original documents unless instructed to do so. Original documents will not be returned
参考申请指南 IMM 5553 确认自己是否需要提交此核对表中所列的一些表格和文件。如果列表中所要求的任何文件缺失,申请表可能会被退回或被拒。除非要求,不要提交文件原件。文件原件将不退回。

 

本文禁止全文转载。任何形式转载请联系作者(时光在路上 www.timezls.com) Copyright © 2023. All Rights Reserved

All documents in a language other than English or French must be translated. Provide both a photocopy of the document and the translation in English or French.
所有文件,如不是英语或法语,必须翻译。提供文件的复印件以及英文/法文翻译件。

Important: if you are also applying for study permit, you must include the fees and documents required to assess your application for that permit. Consult the appropriate guide for student requirements.
重要提醒:如果你也在申请学签,你必须支付费用并且提交学签相关申请文件。可以参考学签申请相关指南。

本文禁止无授权转载 - 时光在路上 www.timezls.com 保留所有权利

 

Gather your documents in order of the checklist and check each item. 按顺序收集表中所列文件,并逐一勾选。

 

I have enclosed the following items: 我已附上下列文件:

FORMS LIST: The following forms must be completed, signed and dated.  表格文件:下列IRCC表格必须填写、签字并签署日期

  •   Application to Change Conditions, Extend my stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM 5710) 
    外籍劳工在加变更工作条件、延期逗留或继续逗留申请表 (IMM 5710)

    • Note: If this application form is completed on a computer it must be validated to generate a barcode page. Print and place the barcode page (page 5 of 5) on the top of your application (or if applying as a group, each individual application package).
      注:如果使用电脑填表,最后必须点击确认按钮,以生成条形码页面。打印并将此条形码页面(第5页)放置在申请材料的最上方(或者,如果多人一起申请,放在每个人的申请材料最上面。)
  •   Undertaking for an Application for a Work Permit exempted from a labour market impact assessment (LMIA) as part of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot (IMM 5654) 大西洋移民项目豁免LMIA工签申请承诺(IMM 5654
    • Note: You must submit your application for permanent residence within 90 days of applying for a work permit.  注:你必须在申请工签后90天内申请永久居留。
  •   Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)  代理人信息表(IMM 5476)
  • ▢  Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (IMM 5475) 向指定个人披露个人信息授权表 (IMM 5475)
    • Note: Complete this form only if you authorize Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself.  注:仅在授权IRCC和CBSA可以透露你申请中信息给除你之外其他人时才使用此表。
  • ▢  Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union (IMM 5409), if applicable
    同居伴侣共同法定声明(IMM 5409),如果适用

 

DOCUMENTS LIST  文件列表:

  • ▢  Referral letter from provincial authority 省府的推荐信
  • ▢  Proof of Payment 付款证明
    Note: If you are applying for an open work permit, provide proof of payment for the Open Work Permit Holder Fee.注:如果你正在申请开放式工签,提供开放式工签持有者费付费证明。
  • ▢  PHOTOCOPIES of passport pages clearly showing each of the following:护照页面复印件,明确体现下列每项内容
            • the passport number; 护照编号;
            • the dates of issue and expiry; 签发日期和过期日期;
            • your name and date of birth; 你的姓名和出生日期;
            • the stamp made by the Canadian authorities on your most recent entry into Canada; and 最近一次入境加拿大时,加拿大权力部门在护照上盖的印章,以及
    any other marked page. 任何其他被标记过得页面。
  • ▢  PHOTOCOPIES of the pages of your travel or identity document (citizenship certificates, birth certificate, alien registration cards, etc.) if you did not use a passport to enter Canada 如果你不适用护照入境加拿大的话,提供旅行文件或身份证明文件(公民证明、出生证明、外国人登记卡,等)页面复印件。
  • ▢  PHOTOCOPY of your current immigration document (if you have one) 当前移民文件的复印件(如果有的话)
  • ▢  PHOTOCOPY of your Marriage License or Certificate (if applicable)  结婚证复印件(如果适用)
  • ▢  If you are the dependant of another applicant, provide the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) of your family member who is the primary applicant  如果你是另一位申请人的子女,提供作为主申请人的家庭成员的UCI
  • ▢  Your employer must provide you with the Offer of Employment number for inclusion in your work permit application form 在申请表中,你的雇主必须提供聘用信编号
    If IRCC authorized your employer to submit the Offer of Employment using the IMM 5802 form, provide a copy of the IMM 5802 and proof that your employer paid the Employer Compliance Fee. 如果IRCC授权你的雇主使用IMM5802表提交聘用信,请提供IMM 5802 副本和你的雇主已经支付雇主规费的证明文件副本。
  • ▢  Proof of Official Language Proficiency: - 官方语言熟练程度证明
    You must provide a copy of an approved language test that shows you meet the minimum language level of 4 in the Canadian Language Benchmarks in English or the Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens in French for each of the 4 language skill areas, and the test results must be less than 2 years old on the date your application is received. - 你必须提供经批准的语言考试成绩副本,该文件显示你满足加拿大英语或法语听、说、读、写的最低语言水平 CLB 4/NCLC 4,并且在 IRCC 收到你申请时考试成绩应在两年之内。
  • ▢  Proof of relevant work experience (letter of employment, paystubs, etc): - 相关工作经验证明
    Note: The requirements are specific to the stream you’re applying for. You only need work experience for the intermediate-skilled and high-skilled workers hired through AIP. - 注意:这些规定是针对你所申请的项目。你仅需要通过 AIP 雇用的中级技能和高技能劳工的工作经验
    You must show that you have at least 12 months of authorized, full-time (or part-time equivalent) work experience within the 36 months before your application is received. You must show that you performed: - 你必须证明在 IRCC 收到你申请之前的 36个月内,至少有 12 月经授权的、全职(或等量兼职)工作经验。必须证明自己:

    • - the activities identified in the lead statement of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) description; and - 从事国家职业分类(NOC)描述的主要声明中的工作内容;并且
    • - a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties listed in the NOC description. - 履行了大量主要职责,包括 NOC 描述中列出的所有基本职责
      For the Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled program, your work experience must be at Skill level C of the NOC matrix. Work experience acquired while working in a NOC 3012 or NOC 3233 occupation can count if you have a job offer in a NOC 3413 or NOC 4412 occupation. - 对于大西洋中等技能项目,你的工作经验在 NOC 中必须属于技能水平 C。如果你在 NOC 3413 或 NOC 4412 职业中获得工作offer,则在 NOC 3012 或 NOC 3233 职业中所取得的工作经验可以计算在内
      Submit the documents below: - 提交下列文件:

      • Copy of your most recent work permit in Canada (if applicable) - 最近在加拿大的工作许可副本(如果适用)
      • Employer reference letters for the periods of work experience identified in your application. The letters must include: - 申请中所提供的取得工作经验时期的雇主推荐信。推荐信包含:
        - specific period of your employment (to/from dates) - 该工作时期(起止日期)
        - description of your main responsibilities and duties - 主要责任和职责的描述
        - the corresponding NOC code (if known) - 相应的 NOC 代码(如果已知)
        - your total annual salary and benefits - 你的年薪总额和福利
        - the number of hours you worked per week - 每周工作的小时数
        - your employer's name, signature, full address, telephone number and email address (if applicable) - 雇主的名字、完整地址、电话号码和电子邮件地址(如果适用)
      • Copies of your T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment (if applicable) - 报税表 T4 副本以及加拿大税务局的税单
      • Work contracts - 工作合同
      • Pay stubs - 工资单
  • ▢  Proof of Education: - 教育证明
    You must provide proof that you have obtained a minimum of a high school diploma. If your diploma, certificate or degree was not issued in Canada, you must also provide an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). - 你必须提供已经取得最低教育水平为高中的文凭证明。如果你的文凭、证书或学位不是加拿大境内颁发,也必须提供教育证书评估。

时光在路上 最后编辑于:2021年10月2日

时光在路上扫码阅读、分享
  • 版权声明:该文章由 时光在路上 发表,共 6531字。除非特别标注来源,否则为原创。详见《版权声明》部分。
  • 转载请注明:文章标题和文章链接 - 时光在路上 - 也可直接“复制本文链接” 或 使用右边二维码分享本文 →